Thursday, May 19, 2011

MG Epyon?! And Deathscythe Hell Custom...


I...am...so...BEHIND!! I knew this was going to happen when Ngee Khiong shut down. I haven't been able to catch up on any gunpla news so I just have no idea what is coming out or what has been announced. So just now, I have been freaking out because a couple of the most epic, fan-favorite Gundams are already being given the Master Grade treatment (one is already released).

The first, is pretty old news. I'm so ashamed for not knowing about it earlier. Here is the MG 1/100 Deathscythe Hell Custom EW! It is the most badass design from Endless Waltz next to the Zero Custom, and definitely looks amazing as a Master Grade. The model is basically the same thing as the Katoki Deathscythe that was released much earlier, with a different paint-job and some wings and shoulder parts. Still, it totally works and is worth getting. This is officially my number one priority choice if I manage to buy another model. Here are some pics:


Looks amazing, I will buy this and review it as soon as possible. But that's not the big news...the big news is the upcoming Master Grade version of the Epyon! Finally, right?! Well apparently, this is not the original TV version, it's another "Endless Waltz" version. Epyon obviously wasn't in EW, but this apparently the Epyon-II from a graphic novel sequel to Gundam Wing...or something. I've actually never heard of it. But it looks close enough to the original design, and it definitely looks amazing:


Very tempted to get this one too. Pre-ordering has already begun, and it is slated to release in June, so its very very close! That large beam sword is as epic as usual, and of course the heat rod is something to look forward to as well. 





Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin