Sunday, July 04, 2010

Max Factory's Figma Makinami Mari, reserved


Looks like I'm getting deeper and deeper into this. Surprise, I've already pre-ordered my second figure. I'm really liking the poseability and style of Max Factory's figma line. I went for the upcoming Makinami Mari figure, Mari being a new character in the Rebuild of Evangelion movies. It's due out in late October. Here are some images:



I really like her pink plug suit design, and that crazy expression in the last picture. The pilot seat is quite a bonus too, can't wait to display this.


Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. do you think max factory will release an entry plug cockpit for Asuka figma?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty sure that's already been previewed, as you can see from this:
    http://tomopop.com/photo.phtml?post_key=12723&photo_key=45572

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin