Wednesday, July 29, 2009

MG Gundam Exia


In case you were looking for pictures/review for the newly released Master Grade Exia, here are a few.








I'm pretty impressed, the details and articulation seem to be fine. They could have done a much better job with the proportions though, something doesn't seem right. It also has that interesting light up gimmick (which is good for entertaining yourselves for 2 seconds then becoming obsolete afterwards), and it has parts for the Repair version.






While it looks like an excellent model, I'm conflicted as to whether I should buy it or not. I already have the 1/100 no grade model which looks just as good (albeit with a bad thigh joint). It would be a definite upgrade, but is it really worth it? I have other things on my wish list at the moment (like the bloody MG Wing Zero Custom). I've even considered getting the 1/144 Trans-Am 00 Raiser, it has caught my attention recently. We'll see.

All pictures are courtesy of blog.livedoor.jp. There's a lot more to see, so you can redirect yourself to their page by going here.


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin