Thursday, August 07, 2008

Robot Soul Figure Line


Apparently there's a new line of Gundam figures called Robot Damashii, or Robot Soul. They are made of PVC and stand 12cm tall. It's the newer, better, and hopefully cheaper line of MSIA and fix figurations. Here are some upcoming Robot Soul figures, which actually all belong to the second season of Gundam 00.

00 Gundam - October Release


Seravii Gundam - November Release



Cherbim Gundam - November Release



Arios Gundam - October Release


GN Flag - November Release


Yay a GN Flag figure, I just want a model kit of it really. I love my Over Flag model but the GN Flag is a lot more badass in my opinion. The Robot Soul line looks promising, I look forward to these.


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin